Energy management is a package of administrative measures aimed at ensuring rational consumption of energy resources and improving energy efficiency of the management facility, including development and implementation of energy saving and energy efficiency policies, action plans, procedures and methods for monitoring, assessment of energy consumption and other actions aimed at improving energy efficiency.
Energy management is based on the international standard ISO 50001:2011 (GOST RK ISO 50001:2012) "Energy management systems. Requirements and guidance for use", which combines the experience of many developed countries in creating and implementing energy management systems.
- to drastically reduce the costs associated with energy consumption;
- to drastically reduce the energy intensity of the output product;
- to create a "green" image of the organization that enhances public, government and consumer confidence;
- increase competitiveness, including by stimulating innovations in energy saving;
- to reduce risks associated with energy security and accidents;
- to certify the energy-saving management system for compliance with ISO 50001:2011, thus gaining advantages in tenders and contests.
STANDARD IMPLEMENTATION STEPS